How many syllables in Sum
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The aggregate of two or more numbers, magnitudes, quantities,
or particulars; the amount or whole of any number of individuals or
particulars added together; as, the sum of 5 and 7 is 12.
- n. - A quantity of money or currency; any amount, indefinitely; as,
a sum of money; a small sum, or a large sum.
- n. - The principal points or thoughts when viewed together; the
amount; the substance; compendium; as, this is the sum of all the
evidence in the case; this is the sum and substance of his objections.
- n. - Height; completion; utmost degree.
- n. - A problem to be solved, or an example to be wrought out.
- v. t. - To bring together into one whole; to collect into one
amount; to cast up, as a column of figures; to ascertain the totality
of; -- usually with up.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?