How many syllables in Itch
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To have an uneasy sensation in the skin, which inclines
the person to scratch the part affected.
- v. i. - To have a constant desire or teasing uneasiness; to long
for; as, itching ears.
- n. - An eruption of small, isolated, acuminated vesicles, produced
by the entrance of a parasitic mite (the Sarcoptes scabei), and
attended with itching. It is transmissible by contact.
- n. - Any itching eruption.
- n. - A sensation in the skin occasioned (or resembling that
occasioned) by the itch eruption; -- called also scabies, psora, etc.
- n. - A constant irritating desire.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?