How many syllables in Host
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The consecrated wafer, believed to be the body of Christ,
which in the Mass is offered as a sacrifice; also, the bread before
- n. - An army; a number of men gathered for war.
- n. - Any great number or multitude; a throng.
- n. - One who receives or entertains another, whether gratuitously
or for compensation; one from whom another receives food, lodging, or
entertainment; a landlord.
- v. t. - To give entertainment to.
- v. i. - To lodge at an inn; to take up entertainment.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?