How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - To take or seize hastily, abruptly, or without permission
or ceremony; as, to snatch a loaf or a kiss.
- n. - To seize and transport away; to rap.
- v. i. - To attempt to seize something suddenly; to catch; --
often with at; as, to snatch at a rope.
- n. - A hasty catching or seizing; a grab; a catching at, or
attempt to seize, suddenly.
- n. - A short period of vigorous action; as, a snatch at weeding
after a shower.
- n. - A small piece, fragment, or quantity; a broken part; a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?