How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Animal fat, as tallow or lard, especially when in a soft
state; oily or unctuous matter of any kind.
- n. - An inflammation of a horse's heels, suspending the ordinary
greasy secretion of the part, and producing dryness and scurfiness,
followed by cracks, ulceration, and fungous excrescences.
- v. t. - To smear, anoint, or daub, with grease or fat; to
lubricate; as, to grease the wheels of a wagon.
- v. t. - To bribe; to corrupt with presents.
- v. t. - To cheat or cozen; to overreach.
- v. t. - To affect (a horse) with grease, the disease.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?