How many syllables in Stuff
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - Material which is to be worked up in any process of
- v. t. - The fundamental material of which anything is made up;
elemental part; essence.
- v. t. - Woven material not made into garments; fabric of any
kind; specifically, any one of various fabrics of wool or worsted;
sometimes, worsted fiber.
- v. t. - Furniture; goods; domestic vessels or utensils.
- v. t. - A medicine or mixture; a potion.
- v. t. - Refuse or worthless matter; hence, also, foolish or
irrational language; nonsense; trash.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?