How many syllables in Brick
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A block or clay tempered with water, sand, etc., molded into
a regular form, usually rectangular, and sun-dried, or burnt in a kiln,
or in a heap or stack called a clamp.
- n. - Bricks, collectively, as designating that kind of material;
as, a load of brick; a thousand of brick.
- n. - Any oblong rectangular mass; as, a brick of maple sugar; a
penny brick (of bread).
- n. - A good fellow; a merry person; as, you 're a brick.
- v. t. - To lay or pave with bricks; to surround, line, or
construct with bricks.
- v. t. - To imitate or counterfeit a brick wall on, as by smearing
plaster with red ocher, making the joints with an edge tool, and
1 Syllable Words Starting with?