How many syllables in Pluck
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To pull; to draw.
- v. t. - Especially, to pull with sudden force or effort, or to
pull off or out from something, with a twitch; to twitch; also, to
gather, to pick; as, to pluck feathers from a fowl; to pluck hair or
wool from a skin; to pluck grapes.
- v. t. - To strip of, or as of, feathers; as, to pluck a fowl.
- v. t. - To reject at an examination for degrees.
- v. i. - To make a motion of pulling or twitching; -- usually with
at; as, to pluck at one's gown.
- n. - The act of plucking; a pull; a twitch.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?