How many syllables in Stone
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Concreted earthy or mineral matter; also, any particular
mass of such matter; as, a house built of stone; the boy threw a stone;
pebbles are rounded stones.
- n. - A precious stone; a gem.
- n. - Something made of stone. Specifically: -
- n. - The glass of a mirror; a mirror.
- n. - A monument to the dead; a gravestone.
- n. - A calculous concretion, especially one in the kidneys or
bladder; the disease arising from a calculus.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?