How many syllables in Hag
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A witch, sorceress, or enchantress; also, a wizard.
- n. - An ugly old woman.
- n. - A fury; a she-monster.
- n. - An eel-like marine marsipobranch (Myxine glutinosa), allied to
the lamprey. It has a suctorial mouth, with labial appendages, and a
single pair of gill openings. It is the type of the order Hyperotpeta.
Called also hagfish, borer, slime eel, sucker, and sleepmarken.
- n. - The hagdon or shearwater.
- n. - An appearance of light and fire on a horse's mane or a man's
1 Syllable Words Starting with?