How many syllables in Wink
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To nod; to sleep; to nap.
- v. i. - To shut the eyes quickly; to close the eyelids with a
- v. i. - To close and open the eyelids quickly; to nictitate; to
- v. i. - To give a hint by a motion of the eyelids, often those of
one eye only.
- v. i. - To avoid taking notice, as if by shutting the eyes; to
connive at anything; to be tolerant; -- generally with at.
- v. i. - To be dim and flicker; as, the light winks.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?