How many syllables in Fast
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To abstain from food; to omit to take nourishment in whole
or in part; to go hungry.
- v. i. - To practice abstinence as a religious exercise or duty; to
abstain from food voluntarily for a time, for the mortification of the
body or appetites, or as a token of grief, or humiliation and
- v. i. - Abstinence from food; omission to take nourishment.
- v. i. - Voluntary abstinence from food, for a space of time, as a
spiritual discipline, or as a token of religious humiliation.
- v. i. - A time of fasting, whether a day, week, or longer time; a
period of abstinence from food or certain kinds of food; as, an annual
- v. - Firmly fixed; closely adhering; made firm; not loose,
unstable, or easily moved; immovable; as, to make fast the door.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?