How many syllables in Half
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Consisting of a moiety, or half; as, a half bushel; a half
hour; a half dollar; a half view.
- a. - Consisting of some indefinite portion resembling a half;
approximately a half, whether more or less; partial; imperfect; as, a
half dream; half knowledge.
- adv. - In an equal part or degree; in some pa/ appro/mating a
half; partially; imperfectly; as, half-colored, half done,
half-hearted, half persuaded, half conscious.
- a. - Part; side; behalf.
- a. - One of two equal parts into which anything may be divided, or
considered as divided; -- sometimes followed by of; as, a half of an
- v. t. - To halve. [Obs.] See Halve.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?