How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Any coniferous tree of the genus Picea, as the Norway
spruce (P. excelsa), and the white and black spruces of America (P.
alba and P. nigra), besides several others in the far Northwest. See
- a. - The wood or timber of the spruce tree.
- a. - Prussia leather; pruce.
- n. - Neat, without elegance or dignity; -- formerly applied to
things with a serious meaning; now chiefly applied to persons.
- n. - Sprightly; dashing.
- v. t. - To dress with affected neatness; to trim; to make
1 Syllable Words Starting with?