How many syllables in Range
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - To set in a row, or in rows; to place in a regular line or
lines, or in ranks; to dispose in the proper order; to rank; as, to
range soldiers in line.
- n. - To place (as a single individual) among others in a line,
row, or order, as in the ranks of an army; -- usually, reflexively and
figuratively, (in the sense) to espouse a cause, to join a party, etc.
- n. - To separate into parts; to sift.
- n. - To dispose in a classified or in systematic order; to
arrange regularly; as, to range plants and animals in genera and
- n. - To rove over or through; as, to range the fields.
- n. - To sail or pass in a direction parallel to or near; as, to
range the coast.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?