How many syllables in Blood
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The fluid which circulates in the principal vascular system
of animals, carrying nourishment to all parts of the body, and bringing
away waste products to be excreted. See under Arterial.
- n. - Relationship by descent from a common ancestor;
- n. - Descent; lineage; especially, honorable birth; the highest
- n. - Descent from parents of recognized breed; excellence or
purity of breed.
- n. - The fleshy nature of man.
- n. - The shedding of blood; the taking of life, murder;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?