How many syllables in Blind
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Destitute of the sense of seeing, either by natural defect
or by deprivation; without sight.
- a. - Not having the faculty of discernment; destitute of
intellectual light; unable or unwilling to understand or judge; as,
authors are blind to their own defects.
- a. - Undiscerning; undiscriminating; inconsiderate.
- a. - Having such a state or condition as a thing would have to a
person who is blind; not well marked or easily discernible; hidden;
unseen; concealed; as, a blind path; a blind ditch.
- a. - Involved; intricate; not easily followed or traced.
- a. - Having no openings for light or passage; as, a blind wall;
open only at one end; as, a blind alley; a blind gut.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?