How many syllables in Space
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Extension, considered independently of anything which it may
contain; that which makes extended objects conceivable and possible.
- n. - Place, having more or less extension; room.
- n. - A quantity or portion of extension; distance from one thing
to another; an interval between any two or more objects; as, the space
between two stars or two hills; the sound was heard for the space of a
- n. - Quantity of time; an interval between two points of time;
- n. - A short time; a while.
- n. - Walk; track; path; course.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?