How many syllables in Track
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A mark left by something that has passed along; as, the
track, or wake, of a ship; the track of a meteor; the track of a sled
or a wheel.
- n. - A mark or impression left by the foot, either of man or
beast; trace; vestige; footprint.
- n. - The entire lower surface of the foot; -- said of birds, etc.
- n. - A road; a beaten path.
- n. - Course; way; as, the track of a comet.
- n. - A path or course laid out for a race, for exercise, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?