How many syllables in Spot
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A mark on a substance or body made by foreign matter; a blot;
a place discolored.
- n. - A stain on character or reputation; something that soils
purity; disgrace; reproach; fault; blemish.
- n. - A small part of a different color from the main part, or from
the ground upon which it is; as, the spots of a leopard; the spots on a
- n. - A small extent of space; a place; any particular place.
- n. - A variety of the common domestic pigeon, so called from a
spot on its head just above its beak.
- n. - A sciaenoid food fish (Liostomus xanthurus) of the Atlantic
coast of the United States. It has a black spot behind the shoulders
and fifteen oblique dark bars on the sides. Called also goody,
Lafayette, masooka, and old wife.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?