How many syllables in Safe
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Free from harm, injury, or risk; untouched or
unthreatened by danger or injury; unharmed; unhurt; secure; whole; as,
safe from disease; safe from storms; safe from foes.
- superl. - Conferring safety; securing from harm; not exposing to
danger; confining securely; to be relied upon; not dangerous; as, a
safe harbor; a safe bridge, etc.
- superl. - Incapable of doing harm; no longer dangerous; in secure
care or custody; as, the prisoner is safe.
- n. - A place for keeping things in safety.
- n. - A strong and fireproof receptacle (as a movable chest of
steel, etc., or a closet or vault of brickwork) for containing money,
valuable papers, or the like.
- n. - A ventilated or refrigerated chest or closet for securing
provisions from noxious animals or insects.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?