How many syllables in Frost
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - The act of freezing; -- applied chiefly to the
congelation of water; congelation of fluids.
- v. i. - The state or temperature of the air which occasions
congelation, or the freezing of water; severe cold or freezing weather.
- v. i. - Frozen dew; -- called also hoarfrost or white frost.
- v. i. - Coldness or insensibility; severity or rigidity of
- v. t. - To injure by frost; to freeze, as plants.
- v. t. - To cover with hoarfrost; to produce a surface resembling
frost upon, as upon cake, metals, or glass.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?