How many syllables in Skin
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The external membranous integument of an animal.
- n. - The hide of an animal, separated from the body, whether
green, dry, or tanned; especially, that of a small animal, as a calf,
sheep, or goat.
- n. - A vessel made of skin, used for holding liquids. See Bottle,
- n. - The bark or husk of a plant or fruit; the exterior coat of
fruits and plants.
- n. - That part of a sail, when furled, which remains on the
outside and covers the whole.
- n. - The covering, as of planking or iron plates, outside the
framing, forming the sides and bottom of a vessel; the shell; also, a
lining inside the framing.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?