How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To look upon with desire to possess or to appropriate;
to envy (one) the possession of; to begrudge; to covet; to give with
reluctance; to desire to get back again; -- followed by the direct
object only, or by both the direct and indirect objects.
- v. t. - To hold or harbor with malicioua disposition or purpose;
to cherish enviously.
- v. i. - To be covetous or envious; to show discontent; to
murmur; to complain; to repine; to be unwilling or reluctant.
- v. i. - To feel compunction or grief.
- n. - Sullen malice or malevolence; cherished malice, enmity, or
dislike; ill will; an old cause of hatred or quarrel.
- n. - Slight symptom of disease.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?