How many syllables in Weak
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - Wanting physical strength.
- v. i. - Deficient in strength of body; feeble; infirm; sickly;
debilitated; enfeebled; exhausted.
- v. i. - Not able to sustain a great weight, pressure, or strain;
as, a weak timber; a weak rope.
- v. i. - Not firmly united or adhesive; easily broken or separated
into pieces; not compact; as, a weak ship.
- v. i. - Not stiff; pliant; frail; soft; as, the weak stalk of a
- v. i. - Not able to resist external force or onset; easily subdued
or overcome; as, a weak barrier; as, a weak fortress.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?