How many syllables in Sigh
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To inhale a larger quantity of air than usual, and
immediately expel it; to make a deep single audible respiration,
especially as the result or involuntary expression of fatigue,
exhaustion, grief, sorrow, or the like.
- v. i. - Hence, to lament; to grieve.
- v. i. - To make a sound like sighing.
- v. t. - To exhale (the breath) in sighs.
- v. t. - To utter sighs over; to lament or mourn over.
- v. t. - To express by sighs; to utter in or with sighs.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?