How many syllables in Nap
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To have a short sleep; to be drowsy; to doze.
- v. i. - To be in a careless, secure state.
- n. - A short sleep; a doze; a siesta.
- n. - Woolly or villous surface of felt, cloth, plants, etc.; an
external covering of down, of short fine hairs or fibers forming part
of the substance of anything, and lying smoothly in one direction; the
pile; -- as, the nap of cotton flannel or of broadcloth.
- n. - The loops which are cut to make the pile, in velvet.
- v. t. - To raise, or put, a nap on.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?