How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A young servant or follower; a military attendant.
- n. - In feudal times, a man-at-arms serving on horseback and
admitted to a certain military rank with special ceremonies, including
an oath to protect the distressed, maintain the right, and live a
- n. - One on whom knighthood, a dignity next below that of
baronet, is conferred by the sovereign, entitling him to be addressed
as Sir; as, Sir John.
- n. - A champion; a partisan; a lover.
- n. - A piece used in the game of chess, usually bearing a
- n. - A playing card bearing the figure of a knight; the knave or
1 Syllable Words Starting with?