How many syllables in Star
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of the innumerable luminous bodies seen in the heavens;
any heavenly body other than the sun, moon, comets, and nebulae.
- n. - The polestar; the north star.
- n. - A planet supposed to influence one's destiny; (usually pl.) a
configuration of the planets, supposed to influence fortune.
- n. - That which resembles the figure of a star, as an ornament
worn on the breast to indicate rank or honor.
- n. - Specifically, a radiated mark in writing or printing; an
asterisk [thus, *]; -- used as a reference to a note, or to fill a
blank where something is omitted, etc.
- n. - A composition of combustible matter used in the heading of
rockets, in mines, etc., which, exploding in the air, presents a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?