How many syllables in Chase
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To pursue for the purpose of killing or taking, as an
enemy, or game; to hunt.
- v. t. - To follow as if to catch; to pursue; to compel to move
on; to drive by following; to cause to fly; -- often with away or off;
as, to chase the hens away.
- v. t. - To pursue eagerly, as hunters pursue game.
- v. i. - To give chase; to hunt; as, to chase around after a
- v. - Vehement pursuit for the purpose of killing or capturing, as
of an enemy, or game; an earnest seeking after any object greatly
desired; the act or habit of hunting; a hunt.
- v. - That which is pursued or hunted.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?