How many syllables in Shear
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To cut, clip, or sever anything from with shears or a
like instrument; as, to shear sheep; to shear cloth.
- v. t. - To separate or sever with shears or a similar instrument;
to cut off; to clip (something) from a surface; as, to shear a fleece.
- v. t. - To reap, as grain.
- v. t. - Fig.: To deprive of property; to fleece.
- v. t. - To produce a change of shape in by a shear. See Shear,
- v. t. - A pair of shears; -- now always used in the plural, but
formerly also in the singular. See Shears.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?