How many syllables in Spar
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An old name for a nonmetallic mineral, usually cleavable and
somewhat lustrous; as, calc spar, or calcite, fluor spar, etc. It was
especially used in the case of the gangue minerals of a metalliferous
- v. t. - A general term any round piece of timber used as a mast,
yard, boom, or gaff.
- v. t. - Formerly, a piece of timber, in a general sense; -- still
applied locally to rafters.
- v. t. - The bar of a gate or door.
- v. t. - To bolt; to bar.
- v. t. - To To supply or equip with spars, as a vessel.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?