How many syllables in March
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The third month of the year, containing thirty-one days.
- n. - A territorial border or frontier; a region adjacent to a
boundary line; a confine; -- used chiefly in the plural, and in English
history applied especially to the border land on the frontiers between
England and Scotland, and England and Wales.
- v. i. - To border; to be contiguous; to lie side by side.
- v. i. - To move with regular steps, as a soldier; to walk in a
grave, deliberate, or stately manner; to advance steadily.
- v. i. - To proceed by walking in a body or in military order; as,
the German army marched into France.
- v. t. - TO cause to move with regular steps in the manner of a
soldier; to cause to move in military array, or in a body, as troops;
to cause to advance in a steady, regular, or stately manner; to cause
to go by peremptory command, or by force.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?