How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To look over or through, for the purpose of finding
something; to examine; to explore; as, to search the city.
- v. t. - To inquire after; to look for; to seek.
- v. t. - To examine or explore by feeling with an instrument; to
probe; as, to search a wound.
- v. t. - To examine; to try; to put to the test.
- v. i. - To seek; to look for something; to make inquiry,
exploration, or examination; to hunt.
- v. t. - The act of seeking or looking for something; quest;
inquiry; pursuit for finding something; examination.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?