How many syllables in Court
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An inclosed space; a courtyard; an uncovered area shut in by
the walls of a building, or by different building; also, a space
opening from a street and nearly surrounded by houses; a blind alley.
- n. - The residence of a sovereign, prince, nobleman, or ether
dignitary; a palace.
- n. - The collective body of persons composing the retinue of a
sovereign or person high in authority; all the surroundings of a
sovereign in his regal state.
- n. - Any formal assembling of the retinue of a sovereign; as, to
hold a court.
- n. - Attention directed to a person in power; conduct or address
designed to gain favor; courtliness of manners; civility; compliment;
- n. - The hall, chamber, or place, where justice is administered.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?