How many syllables in Sound
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The air bladder of a fish; as, cod sounds are an esteemed
article of food.
- n. - A cuttlefish.
- superl. - Whole; unbroken; unharmed; free from flaw, defect, or
decay; perfect of the kind; as, sound timber; sound fruit; a sound
tooth; a sound ship.
- superl. - Healthy; not diseased; not being in a morbid state; --
said of body or mind; as, a sound body; a sound constitution; a sound
- superl. - Firm; strong; safe.
- superl. - Free from error; correct; right; honest; true;
faithful; orthodox; -- said of persons; as, a sound lawyer; a sound
1 Syllable Words Starting with?