How many syllables in Chair
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A movable single seat with a back.
- n. - An official seat, as of a chief magistrate or a judge, but
esp. that of a professor; hence, the office itself.
- n. - The presiding officer of an assembly; a chairman; as, to
address the chair.
- n. - A vehicle for one person; either a sedan borne upon poles,
or two-wheeled carriage, drawn by one horse; a gig.
- n. - An iron block used on railways to support the rails and
secure them to the sleepers.
- v. t. - To place in a chair.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?