How many syllables in Leach
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - See 3d Leech.
- n. - A quantity of wood ashes, through which water passes, and
thus imbibes the alkali.
- n. - A tub or vat for leaching ashes, bark, etc.
- v. t. - To remove the soluble constituents from by subjecting to
the action of percolating water or other liquid; as, to leach ashes or
- v. t. - To dissolve out; -- often used with out; as, to leach out
alkali from ashes.
- v. i. - To part with soluble constituents by percolation.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?