How many syllables in Roar
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To cry with a full, loud, continued sound.
- v. i. - To bellow, or utter a deep, loud cry, as a lion or other
- v. i. - To cry loudly, as in pain, distress, or anger.
- v. i. - To make a loud, confused sound, as winds, waves, passing
vehicles, a crowd of persons when shouting together, or the like.
- v. i. - To be boisterous; to be disorderly.
- v. i. - To laugh out loudly and continuously; as, the hearers
roared at his jokes.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?