How many syllables in Peer
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To come in sight; to appear.
- v. i. - To look narrowly or curiously or intently; to peep; as,
the peering day.
- n. - One of the same rank, quality, endowments, character, etc.;
an equal; a match; a mate.
- n. - A comrade; a companion; a fellow; an associate.
- n. - A nobleman; a member of one of the five degrees of the
British nobility, namely, duke, marquis, earl, viscount, baron; as, a
peer of the realm.
- v. t. - To make equal in rank.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?