How many syllables in Cyst
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A pouch or sac without opening, usually membranous and
containing morbid matter, which is accidentally developed in one of the
natural cavities or in the substance of an organ.
- n. - In old authors, the urinary bladder, or the gall bladder.
- n. - One of the bladders or air vessels of certain algae, as of
the great kelp of the Pacific, and common rockweeds (Fuci) of our
- n. - A small capsule or sac of the kind in which many immature
entozoans exist in the tissues of living animals; also, a similar form
in Rotifera, etc.
- n. - A form assumed by Protozoa in which they become saclike and
quiescent. It generally precedes the production of germs. See
1 Syllable Words Starting with?