How many syllables in Bone
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The hard, calcified tissue of the skeleton of vertebrate
animals, consisting very largely of calcic carbonate, calcic phosphate,
and gelatine; as, blood and bone.
- n. - One of the pieces or parts of an animal skeleton; as, a rib
or a thigh bone; a bone of the arm or leg; also, any fragment of bony
substance. (pl.) The frame or skeleton of the body.
- n. - Anything made of bone, as a bobbin for weaving bone lace.
- n. - Two or four pieces of bone held between the fingers and
struck together to make a kind of music.
- n. - Dice.
- n. - Whalebone; hence, a piece of whalebone or of steel for a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?