How many syllables in Shoe
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A covering for the human foot, usually made of leather,
having a thick and somewhat stiff sole and a lighter top. It differs
from a boot on not extending so far up the leg.
- n. - Anything resembling a shoe in form, position, or use.
- n. - A plate or rim of iron nailed to the hoof of an animal to
defend it from injury.
- n. - A band of iron or steel, or a ship of wood, fastened to the
bottom of the runner of a sleigh, or any vehicle which slides on the
- n. - A drag, or sliding piece of wood or iron, placed under the
wheel of a loaded vehicle, to retard its motion in going down a hill.
- n. - The part of a railroad car brake which presses upon the wheel
to retard its motion.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?