How many syllables in Ripe
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The bank of a river.
- superl. - Ready for reaping or gathering; having attained
perfection; mature; -- said of fruits, seeds, etc.; as, ripe grain.
- superl. - Advanced to the state of fitness for use; mellow; as,
ripe cheese; ripe wine.
- superl. - Having attained its full development; mature; perfected;
- superl. - Maturated or suppurated; ready to discharge; -- said of
sores, tumors, etc.
- superl. - Ready for action or effect; prepared.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?