How many syllables in Grace
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The exercise of love, kindness, mercy, favor; disposition to
benefit or serve another; favor bestowed or privilege conferred.
- n. - The divine favor toward man; the mercy of God, as
distinguished from His justice; also, any benefits His mercy imparts;
divine love or pardon; a state of acceptance with God; enjoyment of the
- n. - The prerogative of mercy execised by the executive, as
- n. - The same prerogative when exercised in the form of equitable
relief through chancery.
- n. - Fortune; luck; -- used commonly with hard or sorry when it
- n. - Inherent excellence; any endowment or characteristic fitted
to win favor or confer pleasure or benefit.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?