How many syllables in Hold
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The whole interior portion of a vessel below the lower deck,
in which the cargo is stowed.
- v. t. - To cause to remain in a given situation, position, or
relation, within certain limits, or the like; to prevent from falling
or escaping; to sustain; to restrain; to keep in the grasp; to retain.
- v. t. - To retain in one's keeping; to maintain possession of, or
authority over; not to give up or relinquish; to keep; to defend.
- v. t. - To have; to possess; to be in possession of; to occupy; to
derive title to; as, to hold office.
- v. t. - To impose restraint upon; to limit in motion or action; to
bind legally or morally; to confine; to restrain.
- v. t. - To maintain in being or action; to carry on; to prosecute,
as a course of conduct or an argument; to continue; to sustain.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?