How many syllables in Price
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. & v. - The sum or amount of money at which a thing is valued,
or the value which a seller sets on his goods in market; that for which
something is bought or sold, or offered for sale; equivalent in money
or other means of exchange; current value or rate paid or demanded in
market or in barter; cost.
- n. & v. - Value; estimation; excellence; worth.
- n. & v. - Reward; recompense; as, the price of industry.
- v. t. - To pay the price of.
- v. t. - To set a price on; to value. See Prize.
- v. t. - To ask the price of; as, to price eggs.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?