How many syllables in Test
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A cupel or cupelling hearth in which precious metals are
melted for trial and refinement.
- n. - Examination or trial by the cupel; hence, any critical
examination or decisive trial; as, to put a man's assertions to a test.
- n. - Means of trial; as, absence is a test of love.
- n. - That with which anything is compared for proof of its
genuineness; a touchstone; a standard.
- n. - Discriminative characteristic; standard of judgment; ground
of admission or exclusion.
- n. - Judgment; distinction; discrimination.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?