How many syllables in Ride
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To be carried on the back of an animal, as a horse.
- v. i. - To be borne in a carriage; as, to ride in a coach, in a
car, and the like. See Synonym, below.
- v. i. - To be borne or in a fluid; to float; to lie.
- v. i. - To be supported in motion; to rest.
- v. i. - To manage a horse, as an equestrian.
- v. i. - To support a rider, as a horse; to move under the saddle;
as, a horse rides easy or hard, slow or fast.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?