How many syllables in Hull
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - The outer covering of anything, particularly of a nut or
of grain; the outer skin of a kernel; the husk.
- v. t. - The frame or body of a vessel, exclusive of her masts,
yards, sails, and rigging.
- v. t. - To strip off or separate the hull or hulls of; to free
from integument; as, to hull corn.
- v. t. - To pierce the hull of, as a ship, with a cannon ball.
- v. i. - To toss or drive on the water, like the hull of a ship
1 Syllable Words Starting with?